Thursday, June 11, 2009

Legs of the Month: Rob Pacicca


When I saw his face I thought: "Well...this model seems to be quite interesting..."

When I saw his chest I thought: "Wow! And he's got a really nice body!"

When I saw his legs I thought: "Damn!!! This is one of the hottest models I've ever seen!"

Guys, let me introduce Rob Pacicca!

I wonder how long he's been working out to get those rock-hard calves...



















Guys...focus on his CALVES, please! :)









See also the previous "Legs of the Month":

Manuel Traxler


Novak Djokovic - part I & part II

Kris Kranz

Juan Alfonso Baptista


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...
thank you for that!

Anonymous said...

Those calves are sexy! but I think he's just that way, he doesn't need to work out all day...like me :(

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a night alone with him