Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New stuff



My Dear Leg-Fans!

Today I put some new sections in my blog. Let me describe them concisely.

First of all - new poll! This time I would like to find out your attitude towards hairy male legs. Should legs be very hairy to turn you on? Or the average amount of hair is enough? Or perhaps you adore smooth male legs? Let me know what you think by voting in the poll! By the way, the results of the previous poll are still shown on the right side of the page.

Secondly - "Upcoming legs". The picture shown in this section will appear in one of the posts sooner or later. Stay tuned!:)

Last but not the least - "You liked those legs...". In this section I will present the pictures which particularly attracted your attention. They either got at least two positive comments or they just received many clicks. These are simply the legs which deserve staying on top for some time.

Enjoy my blog!


Thank you so much for coming here!




8 comments:

friend001 said...

Nice work. Thanks for the eye candy. :)

Anonymous said...

This the best but what will make it better is if their were more nudeity that would be cool

Anonymous said...

thanks to you!
no need for nudity here, sometimes imagination is more of a turn on..

Leg-fan said...

Hi! Thank you for your comments! Well, sometimes there is "light" nudity in my blog indeed. But this is not the purpose of this blog. I just want to post the pictures of hot guys in shorts, speedos, briefs etc. who have beautiful legs. There are so many sites with nudity...;)
All the best!

Anonymous said...

Totally agree ...there are many sites with nudity ...here we wanna see hot hairy male legs .. ;)

Anonymous said...

I wanna see legs doing things, wrapping around things, crushing things. getting involved with animals like against em say riding a horse. some variety in activity to them directly.

Anonymous said...

IF YOU WHANT TO GET DRUNK
OVER THE PHONE LET ME KNOW
SEND ME A E.MAIL LET ME KNOW
AT CHELSEALV2@AOL.COM
I SURE LIKE TO HEAR FROM
YOU.

Anonymous said...

HELLOW
DO YOU HAVE LOTS OF HAIR
ON YOUR LEGS.AND WOULD
YOU LIKE TO GET DRUNK OVER
THE PHONE.E.MAIL
ME AT CHELSEALV2@AOL.COM
THANK YOU VERRY MUCH.