Saturday, November 7, 2009

Legs of the Month: Ryan Lebar



This extremely handsome Canadian model has certainly spent lots of hours in the gym. His muscled body is amazing! Many of you will probably regard his chest as the hottest part of his body. Well, his chest is hot indeed but please don't be attracted by it too much:) Otherwise you will overlook his equally hot legs. That's what this blog is about, after all... OK, without further ado, let's enjoy the view of one of the most beautiful Canadian pairs of legs!:)






























See also the previous "Legs of the Month":


Colin Farrell

Markus Schenkenberg: part I, part II

Caleb Lane

Apolo Ohno

Rob Pacicca

Manuel Traxler

Novak Djokovic: part I, part II

Kris Kranz

Juan Alfonso Baptista


13 comments:

Duba said...

hes one of my fave models
but he mailed me to take off walls of him and to stop posting wallpapers with his photos :(

Leg-fan said...

Oh, that's surprising...But I hope that he won't resent the photos I've posted...

iCandy said...

nice, he looks great in short shorts!

Anonymous said...

balanced legs...enjoying calves...

Tommy said...

Duba is stupid, dont worry ;)
Yeah, Ryan is badly hot and sexy guy with amazing legs ......dreamboy! Thanks Michael :*

Tommy said...

I want that wood box with him ! :D

Anonymous said...

OMG! that wood box image is so erotic!

D said...

Such hot legs! You always come through!

Duba said...

Tommy, i'll Start To Worry When The Cynics Start Believing.

Tommy said...

Women........ ;)

Anonymous said...

Pics with speedos best. Great thighs

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog platform you have
been utilizing? I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest blog and I'd like
to find something more secure. Do you have any
solutions?

Feel free to visit my site: ansemf.namom.net