Sunday, March 14, 2010

Legs of the Month: Raphael Lacchine




Long, slender, sexy... That's how I could describe Raphael's legs. I would also like to emphasize: they are really hairy! Perhaps it's hard to notice it immediately... However, I want to draw your attention to the last two pictures in this post. They leave no doubt that his legs are hairy indeed. Don't judge a book by its cover!;)














Take a closer look at the nice brown hair covering Raphael's legs!




See also the previous "Legs of the Month":

2009:

February: Juan Alfonso Baptista
March: Kris Kranz
April: Novak Djokovic - part I , part II
May: Manuel Traxler
June: Rob Pacicca
July: Apolo Ohno
August: Caleb Lane
September: Marcus Schenkenberg - part I, part II
October: Colin Farrell
November: Ryan Lebar
December: Reynaldo Gianecchini - part I, part II

2010:

January: Ellis McCreadie
February: David Beckham - part I, part II


3 comments:

Richard said...

Yep, the are hairy all right... and nice and slender and nice shape to them... love the patch of hair in his pits too...

Duba said...

it's not just the legs, he looks great! sweet smile, hot body and I love the whole deal

Leg-fan said...

Thank you for your comments, I'm glad you like this guy. I agree with you Duba - his whole body is great:)