Monday, May 10, 2010

Legs of the Month: Chad White (part one)




Even if you are not a typical leg-lover, you can't deny the fact that Chad's legs are simply gorgeous. He must have put a lot of effort into shaping those beautiful calf and thigh muscles. Look at the catwalk pictures... Those legs are simply screaming for your attention! I think I won't exaggerate if I write that Chad's legs are his best feature (obviously other parts of his body are breath-taking as well). What's more, I am convinced that pictures of Chad could be used in order to turn those who disregard the beauty of male legs into zealous leg-lovers.






























See also PART TWO!


See also the previous "Legs of the Month":

2009:

February: Juan Alfonso Baptista
March: Kris Kranz
April: Novak Djokovic - part I , part II
May: Manuel Traxler
June: Rob Pacicca
July: Apolo Ohno
August: Caleb Lane
September: Marcus Schenkenberg - part I, part II
October: Colin Farrell
November: Ryan Lebar
December: Reynaldo Gianecchini - part I, part II

2010:

January: Ellis McCreadie
February: David Beckham - part I, part II
March: Raphael Lacchine
April: Brandon Beemer


15 comments:

D said...

Gorgeous legs! Absolutely amazing! More please!

Legman said...

What a lucky horse! Chad is breathtakingly beautiful.

Jill said...

Wonderful choice, I love the curves around the inside of his thighs!

Legman said...

Oh Jill, your comment about his curves has just turned me on even more! He is delicious, isn't he?

A cold shower - and back to work!

Anonymous said...

He definately gorgeous..... his legs and face enough to get me off...the couch and back in the gym!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed, especially the shots where the back-lighting highlights the fur on his calves and thighs.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really love picture number 8 of Chad. I love the dark tan and unlike some of the other shots, I love that little bit of hair that you can see on his legs from the back lighting. Very nice.

Jill said...

To Legman:

Hehe! Just to excite you even more, imagine him in a jockstrap! That really would give us an opportunity to enjoy every tiny detail of his legs.

And you're right, delicious!

Legman said...

Ohhhhh Jill,back for another cold shower!

Anonymous said...

Jill, you have a good idea... Any gay mans dream!

Leg-fan said...

Thanks for all the comments! I'm glad you all enjoy Chad's legs. When I saw the pictures of Chad for the first time, I knew that he has to be featured in the Legs of the Month section:)
Legman, I think now I will have to take a cold shower too:)

The second part is coming up soon!

friend001 said...

Nice.

Duba said...

beautiful work!!! This post is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely delicious!!

He is the sexiest man alive!

Hugo said...

El es absolutamente hermoso