Saturday, May 15, 2010

Legs of the Month: Chad White (part two)


I read somewhere that Chad White is one of the highest paid male models in the world. Actually I'm not very surprised. I would pay fortune for those legs! Enjoy the second part!






























See also PART ONE!


See also the previous "Legs of the Month":

2009:

February: Juan Alfonso Baptista
March: Kris Kranz
April: Novak Djokovic - part I , part II
May: Manuel Traxler
June: Rob Pacicca
July: Apolo Ohno
August: Caleb Lane
September: Marcus Schenkenberg - part I, part II
October: Colin Farrell
November: Ryan Lebar
December: Reynaldo Gianecchini - part I, part II

2010:

January: Ellis McCreadie
February: David Beckham - part I, part II
March: Raphael Lacchine
April: Brandon Beemer


7 comments:

Jill said...

Hehe, once again you've done another perfect post! He's simply gorgeous and those legs are among the most beautiful I've ever seen.

Jill

Legman said...

OMG!!!!! Chad is REALLY something! Such powerful, beautiful legs .... thighs and calf-muscles to die for .... what a wonderful post, Leg-Fan.

D said...

Wow so hot! Very hot legs!

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

he can jump on my couch anyday

Jayd said...

I agree 100% Kenneth, he is more than welcome to jump on my furniture...including my bed!!!

Hugo said...

Chad tiene unas piernas hermosas

Anonymous said...

I just don't understand the appeal of Chad White.