Monday, June 14, 2010

Legs of the Month: Antonio Anuk (part two)


Let's see Antonio and his hot flexible legs once again!
























See also PART ONE!


See also the previous "Legs of the Month":

2009:

February: Juan Alfonso Baptista
March: Kris Kranz
April: Novak Djokovic - part I , part II
May: Manuel Traxler
June: Rob Pacicca
July: Apolo Ohno
August: Caleb Lane
September: Marcus Schenkenberg - part I, part II
October: Colin Farrell
November: Ryan Lebar
December: Reynaldo Gianecchini - part I, part II

2010:

January: Ellis McCreadie
February: David Beckham - part I, part II
March: Raphael Lacchine
April: Brandon Beemer
May: Chad White - part I, part II


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh...you share my love of flexible guys. Nothing hotter. And Antonio is AMAZING! More flexible guys please......

Luke66 said...

These legs are so well shaped and so flexible, I can barely imagine what it would feel like to have a go with Antonio...

Jill said...

He's incredible, the shapes he can make with his body are amazing. And those legs are superb!

Leg-fan said...

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad you like Antonio's flexiblity as well! Don't forget to see the pictures from the 1st part of June's Legs of the Month. Antonio is showing off there even more:)

corve said...

hot

Anonymous said...

Wow such a nice flexible body....
UK Gay Community

Jayd said...

I will more than bend over double for this guy! Yum!

Legman said...

I think Antonio looks very sexy in glasses - but I like much more than his eyes.....

rearlover said...

legs and feet a super erotic combination