Thursday, August 5, 2010

Legs of the Month: Rodrigo Calazans (part one)




This Brazilian model is simply perfect from head to toe! Look at his beautiful face, strong arms, muscular chest, defined abs... and his LEGS, which seem to summarise all the above-mentioned features. They are like two pillars of masculinity! Additionally, they are covered with nice blonde hair... I hope that these legs will make your summer even hotter!










































See also PART TWO!


See also the previous "Legs of the Month":

2009:

February: Juan Alfonso Baptista
March: Kris Kranz
April: Novak Djokovic - part I , part II
May: Manuel Traxler
June: Rob Pacicca
July: Apolo Ohno
August: Caleb Lane
September: Marcus Schenkenberg - part I, part II
October: Colin Farrell
November: Ryan Lebar
December: Reynaldo Gianecchini - part I, part II

2010:

January: Ellis McCreadie
February: David Beckham - part I, part II
March: Raphael Lacchine
April: Brandon Beemer
May: Chad White - part I, part II
June: Antonio Anuk - part I , part II
July: Gael Garcia Bernal - part I , part II


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, all I can say is YUMMY!

Legman said...

OMG Leg-Fan, I need a stiff drink (or a stiff something) after all this Rodrigo Calazans eye-candy. He's stunningly good-looking, and a real turn-on.

D said...

Very hot! Nice choice!

Corve DaCosta said...

wow

Alex said...

Normally I'm not into blondes that much, but this guy makes me drool... He's stunning and OMG... those legs...

Alex said...

And is Leg-fan gonna make us all very happy with a part II series of Rodrigo Calazans?

Legman said...

Part Two - yes please!

Alex said...

Part II will come. I was so distracted by the pics, that I didn't read the post's head properly :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't know what they put into the water in Brazil, but it seems like the hottest models always come out from there. We should all move down there and hang at the beach just for the eye candy!

Skandar said...

I'm so in love with him right now!!! Why there aren't boys like that where I live? lol He's so HOT!!!

Anonymous said...

I know this will sound weird, but what better place to share my thoughts. I love number 5 how he's hugging his knee to his face. Would love to smell his knee, his skin. I love the smell of skin sometimes, especially when it's fresh and clean.

Anonymous said...

amazing...

JayD said...

OMW.... so beautiful!!! I certainly wont mind painting him, maybe even paint on him!!!! I also need something stiff right now.... I dont mean drink!!!

Leg-fan said...

Hey everyone, thanks a lot! Good to know that you enjoyed the Legs of THIS Month :)

Jarrod said...

Great legs is true!
The rest of him isn't bad, either !