Saturday, October 9, 2010

Legs of the Month: Justin Hartley




In my humble opinion, Justin Hartley is one of the hottest actors ever! No wonder that he played a role of a superhero in two series: "Aquaman" and "Smallville". Inevitably, with his beautiful shapely calves, he has also become a superhero of the Legs of the Month series!




























See also the previous "Legs of the Month":

2009:

February: Juan Alfonso Baptista
March: Kris Kranz
April: Novak Djokovic - part I , part II
May: Manuel Traxler
June: Rob Pacicca
July: Apolo Ohno
August: Caleb Lane
September: Marcus Schenkenberg - part I, part II
October: Colin Farrell
November: Ryan Lebar
December: Reynaldo Gianecchini - part I, part II

2010:

January: Ellis McCreadie
February: David Beckham - part I, part II
March: Raphael Lacchine
April: Brandon Beemer
May: Chad White - part I, part II
June: Antonio Anuk - part I , part II
July: Gael Garcia Bernal - part I , part II
August: Rodrigo Calazans - part I , part II
September: Eli Roth


7 comments:

Legman said...

Nice calves - but would love to get a glimpse of his thighs too.

Leg-fan said...

Hi Legman, I would love to see his thighs as well but couldn't find such pictures...

D said...

Very hot legs! We need more pics lol!

Alex said...

Nah, not for me... Too blond, a bit skinny and his knees seem a bit weird. But I'm still drooling over Eli Roth's thighs and calves (Legs of the Month sep 2010)

JayD said...

Overall hot body! Not crazy about his face!

dumas said...

"...his beautiful shapely calves..."
There could not be a better description..

Anonymous said...

In short, the quality of the guitar lessons is a clear *Winner* electric guitars red and black guitar hero metallica xbox 360 bass guitar tuner rockstand rs 20850b guitarstand Since picking up my first guitar 28 years ago, I've had a myriad of guitars that have had strange appetites for breaking strings. No two have ever been the same, so I've put together some ideas for you guitar tech troubleshooters. Maybe the following ideas will help in trying to figure out what the best course of "action" (any guitar pun people out there?) would be in stopping so much string breakage. So, here are some tips and tricks for figuring out why a guitar breaks strings. Watch the temperature.