Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Legs of the Month: Benjamin Godfre (part one)




Oh, those thighs! Isn't it the hottest part of Benjamin's body? I know, I know, his whole body is amazing. I'm so happy that on the majority of the pictures he is wearing nothing but underwear or speedos and, consequently, we can enjoy both his thighs and calves. Additionally, the beauty of his legs is highlighted by a sexy tattoo on his right calf. Actually that tattoo wasn't necessary as we perfectly know which part of his body is the sexiest, don't we?
































See also PART TWO!


See also the previous "Legs of the Month":

2009:

February: Juan Alfonso Baptista
March: Kris Kranz
April: Novak Djokovic - part I , part II
May: Manuel Traxler
June: Rob Pacicca
July: Apolo Ohno
August: Caleb Lane
September: Marcus Schenkenberg - part I, part II
October: Colin Farrell
November: Ryan Lebar
December: Reynaldo Gianecchini - part I, part II

2010:

January: Ellis McCreadie
February: David Beckham - part I, part II
March: Raphael Lacchine
April: Brandon Beemer
May: Chad White - part I, part II
June: Antonio Anuk - part I , part II
July: Gael Garcia Bernal - part I , part II
August: Rodrigo Calazans - part I , part II
September: Eli Roth
October: Justin Hartley
November: Andy Roddick - part I , part II


8 comments:

Dillon said...

Hot hot guy and his legs....WOW. I believe Benjamin actually started off as an athlete which accounts for the hot body..although he switched to modelling after badly breaking a leg - glad it doesn't seem to have made any difference to their gorgeousness! :p

D said...

His legs are so hot! We must have more! Thanks Leg-Fan!

Legman said...

Thanks, Leg-Fan, my very, very favourite guy....

Anonymous said...

Thanks! He is one of my favourite models, and I think we all agree that his legs are really hot!

Anonymous said...

I agree with all above... hottest legs by far! I hope he wins best of the year.... and I would love to see more too ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, absolutely wonderful post! Yummy, he's an Irish, Italian, English mix, beautiful!

Legman said...

If that's the case, Anon., then no wonder he's so stunning..... great body, fabulous legs, gorgeous eyes, beautiful face...makes me melt every time I look at him.

Legman said...

The second pic of Benjamin Godfre is excessively sexy! What gropable thighs!