Sunday, January 16, 2011

Legs of the Month: Jake Pavelka (part one)




Do you want some breath-taking masculine calves? No problem! This month I have Jake Pavelka's legs for you. Mmmm....just take a look at those shapely hairy calves and fall in love!






































See also the previous "Legs of the Month":

2009:

February: Juan Alfonso Baptista
March: Kris Kranz
April: Novak Djokovic - part I , part II
May: Manuel Traxler
June: Rob Pacicca
July: Apolo Ohno
August: Caleb Lane
September: Marcus Schenkenberg - part I, part II
October: Colin Farrell
November: Ryan Lebar
December: Reynaldo Gianecchini - part I, part II

2010:

January: Ellis McCreadie
February: David Beckham - part I, part II
March: Raphael Lacchine
April: Brandon Beemer
May: Chad White - part I, part II
June: Antonio Anuk - part I , part II
July: Gael Garcia Bernal - part I , part II
August: Rodrigo Calazans - part I , part II
September: Eli Roth
October: Justin Hartley
November: Andy Roddick - part I , part II
December: Benjamin Godfre - part I , part II


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful calves... and the rest of him ain't bad either...

Erick said...

I totally agree!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pavelka= perfection

Anonymous said...

fucking incredible!

D said...

Incredible calves! I know this is what love feels like!

Legman said...

Great calves - would love to see the thighs as well......

Anonymous said...

would love to see close ups of the feet on this stud. he is so beautiful it hurts...

Anonymous said...

Without a doubt, Jake Pavelka has what I consider ideal proportions from the waist down -- fit, meaty feet, calves, thighs and ass -- absolutely my type. You can't beat those Polish short guys for beautifully thick legs.

I'd see any part of this guy. Run EVERYTHING you have on him. Please!!

Tex said...

Yep. Gorgeous from every angle. God Bless Texas.