Thursday, March 10, 2011

Legs of the Month: DW Chase (part two)



Here is the second batch of the pictures of hot-legged DW Chase. The first three photos come from a very interesting photoshoot. In order to make the pictures unusual, DW decided to dye his hair blonde. ALL of his hair, which means that his whole legs are blonde as well! Fabulous idea, isn't it?




















































See also the previous "Legs of the Month":

2009:

February: Juan Alfonso Baptista
March: Kris Kranz
April: Novak Djokovic - part I , part II
May: Manuel Traxler
June: Rob Pacicca
July: Apolo Ohno
August: Caleb Lane
September: Marcus Schenkenberg - part I, part II
October: Colin Farrell
November: Ryan Lebar
December: Reynaldo Gianecchini - part I, part II

2010:

January: Ellis McCreadie
February: David Beckham - part I, part II
March: Raphael Lacchine
April: Brandon Beemer
May: Chad White - part I, part II
June: Antonio Anuk - part I , part II
July: Gael Garcia Bernal - part I , part II
August: Rodrigo Calazans - part I , part II
September: Eli Roth
October: Justin Hartley
November: Andy Roddick - part I , part II
December: Benjamin Godfre - part I , part II

2011:

January: Jake Pavelka - part I , part II
February: Marian Dragulescu - part I , part II


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leg Fan - these are hot pics... this guy has awesome masculine legs and feet. Thanks again!

Ethan Moore said...

This guy's legs are too too hot!! Number 8 sockless on oxfords and no 20 are my favourites...the one of him sitting in a pipe: the definition on the side of his leg is so sexy I can't stand it! Lol :p

Anonymous said...

Pic #9 with him standing in the window with his one leg up is my favorite ... it showcases how muscular he is.

Anonymous said...

Very Hot Pics of a Hot Guy! I think the pictures of him next to the rocks were taken in Arches National Park in Moab, Utah; a very cool place to take shots like these. Deliciously Sweet! Thanks! :-)

Anonymous said...

HE IS UGLY!!!

his legs are OK but man his face... he looks like horse... or brother of sarah jessica parker... or both

rest of guys are very pretty. well this 1 is UGLY!

Anonymous said...

No, he's not ugly at all!!! He's extremely hot! His physique is so beautiful!

Legman said...

The longer I look at him, the more I've come to like this guy very much. This set of him is particularly hot.... I really like the one of him in the green top and the diesel brief; and as for the last pic - deliciously hairy! I'd love to run my hands up his thighs!

iCandy said...

sexy guy, nice provocative poses :)