Thursday, April 7, 2011

Legs of the Month: David Ferrer (part one)




Tennis is definitely one of the best calf-shapers! If you don't agree, just take a look at David Ferrer. His calves are absolutely stunning! As soon as I discovered this Spanish tennis player, I was entirely convinced that he has one of the most beautiful pairs of legs among all tennis players. Their shape is simply breath-taking! Look at his calf muscles... Aren't they huge?




















































See also the previous "Legs of the Month"!

2009:

February: Juan Alfonso Baptista
March: Kris Kranz
April: Novak Djokovic - part I , part II
May: Manuel Traxler
June: Rob Pacicca
July: Apolo Ohno
August: Caleb Lane
September: Marcus Schenkenberg - part I, part II
October: Colin Farrell
November: Ryan Lebar
December: Reynaldo Gianecchini - part I, part II

2010:

January: Ellis McCreadie
February: David Beckham - part I, part II
March: Raphael Lacchine
April: Brandon Beemer
May: Chad White - part I, part II
June: Antonio Anuk - part I , part II
July: Gael Garcia Bernal - part I , part II
August: Rodrigo Calazans - part I , part II
September: Eli Roth
October: Justin Hartley
November: Andy Roddick - part I , part II
December: Benjamin Godfre - part I , part II

2011:

January: Jake Pavelka - part I , part II
February: Marian Dragulescu - part I , part II
March: DW Chase - part I , part II


5 comments:

Legman said...

Fabulous legs- what a treat!

Anonymous said...

I agree that he has awesome calves ... but you can also get a glimpse of some nicely muscled quads too... not to mention his fine face and upper body.... I just wish guys would stop with the Fabio hair ... it's so outdated.

Anonymous said...

hottest legs ive seen in ages!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow not just the calves, but his entire legs no not just the legs the entire package, he is absolutely delicious!

Anonymous said...

Leg-fan, you sure have exquisite taste. Yes, David's legs are fantastic!!!