Sunday, June 5, 2011

Legs of the Month: Bojan Krkic




Bojan Krkic is a Spanish footballer of partly Serbian descent. He is only 20 years old but he has already managed to distinguish himself as a very talented player. One look at his legs is enough to conclude that he must have trained a lot throughout his life. His calves and thighs are very well developed for such a young age! And he is just at the beginning of his football career!
































See also the previous "Legs of the Month":

2009:

February: Juan Alfonso Baptista
March: Kris Kranz
April: Novak Djokovic - part I , part II
May: Manuel Traxler
June: Rob Pacicca
July: Apolo Ohno
August: Caleb Lane
September: Marcus Schenkenberg - part I, part II
October: Colin Farrell
November: Ryan Lebar
December: Reynaldo Gianecchini - part I, part II

2010:

January: Ellis McCreadie
February: David Beckham - part I, part II
March: Raphael Lacchine
April: Brandon Beemer
May: Chad White - part I, part II
June: Antonio Anuk - part I , part II
July: Gael Garcia Bernal - part I , part II
August: Rodrigo Calazans - part I , part II
September: Eli Roth
October: Justin Hartley
November: Andy Roddick - part I , part II
December: Benjamin Godfre - part I , part II

2011:

January: Jake Pavelka - part I , part II
February: Marian Dragulescu - part I , part II
March: DW Chase - part I , part II
April: David Ferrer - part I , part II
May: Maxwell Zagorski - part I , part II


8 comments:

Ricardo Escobar said...

Great body, including his wonderful legs... and his butt ain't too bad either... :-)

JiEL said...

I have to begin to look to some soccer games..
He has superb legs and he is gorgeous also..

Love to see him in a shower after a game...
Why do they NEVER show us that part of the game??? LOL..

CHEERS.

Legman said...

Absolutely stunning, with magnificent thighs. Soccer legs are really, really sexy.

D said...

Very hot legs! Great pick!

JayD said...

He is absolutely gorgeous!!! Only 20?? Good, have many years of hot pics to look forward to then!! Yummy!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with all of the above... this guy's legs and everything are ABSOFUCKING HOT!!!

Than you!

Anonymous said...

Soccer legs and tennis legs...by FAR the best!!!

GG Jay said...

Absolutely beautiful; legs and the rest