Thursday, July 28, 2011

Legs of the Month: Mikus Lasmanis




Mikus Lasmanis is a handsome Latvian model. In general, his physique is still rather boyish although some of his muscles have a really nice shape. I also have to admit that I like his legs a lot! Although they are quite slender you can already see a nice definition of his calves. Let's wait a few years!






























See also the previous "Legs of the Month":

2009:

February: Juan Alfonso Baptista
March: Kris Kranz
April: Novak Djokovic - part I , part II
May: Manuel Traxler
June: Rob Pacicca
July: Apolo Ohno
August: Caleb Lane
September: Marcus Schenkenberg - part I, part II
October: Colin Farrell
November: Ryan Lebar
December: Reynaldo Gianecchini - part I, part II

2010:

January: Ellis McCreadie
February: David Beckham - part I, part II
March: Raphael Lacchine
April: Brandon Beemer
May: Chad White - part I, part II
June: Antonio Anuk - part I , part II
July: Gael Garcia Bernal - part I , part II
August: Rodrigo Calazans - part I , part II
September: Eli Roth
October: Justin Hartley
November: Andy Roddick - part I , part II
December: Benjamin Godfre - part I , part II

2011:

January: Jake Pavelka - part I , part II
February: Marian Dragulescu - part I , part II
March: DW Chase - part I , part II
April: David Ferrer - part I , part II
May: Maxwell Zagorski - part I , part II
June: Bojan Krkic


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mikus is real handsome, and he does have great legs! Especially love the first two pics of his. Thanks!

Legman said...

The third pic of Mikus is my very favourite pose. What a beaut he is!

Anonymous said...

He's very handsome and I agree - nice calves!

JayD said...

Very hot young man!!

D said...

Very nice legs! Thanks Leg-Fan!