Saturday, September 17, 2011

Legs of the Month: Jakub Zelman




Jakub Zelman is a very handsome model from Slovakia. Actually every part of his body is extremely attractive. However, not surprisingly, it's his legs that make me admire Jakub so much! Jakub's legs are hairy and muscled. I particularly love the distincitive shape of his calves, which are beautifully highlighted when Jakub is wearing shorts. I wonder whether he runs a lot or perhaps calf muscles have a crucial place in his workout routine.
























See also the previous "Legs of the Month":

2009:

February: Juan Alfonso Baptista
March: Kris Kranz
April: Novak Djokovic - part I , part II
May: Manuel Traxler
June: Rob Pacicca
July: Apolo Ohno
August: Caleb Lane
September: Marcus Schenkenberg - part I, part II
October: Colin Farrell
November: Ryan Lebar
December: Reynaldo Gianecchini - part I, part II

2010:

January: Ellis McCreadie
February: David Beckham - part I, part II
March: Raphael Lacchine
April: Brandon Beemer
May: Chad White - part I, part II
June: Antonio Anuk - part I , part II
July: Gael Garcia Bernal - part I , part II
August: Rodrigo Calazans - part I , part II
September: Eli Roth
October: Justin Hartley
November: Andy Roddick - part I , part II
December: Benjamin Godfre - part I , part II

2011:

January: Jake Pavelka - part I , part II
February: Marian Dragulescu - part I , part II
March: DW Chase - part I , part II
April: David Ferrer - part I , part II
May: Maxwell Zagorski - part I , part II
June: Bojan Krkic
July: Mikus Lasmanis
August: Joseph Sayers - part I , part II


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guy does have exceptional calves.. not to mention he's really cute!
More pretty calves please ;)

Anonymous said...

Calves are my favorite legs part and here I find extraordinaire beauty. Jakub has ideal calfs hair and shape and skin color, my god!

Thank u so much for the post!!

Anonymous said...

Second pic from the last is my favorite. I think Jakub is just naturally endowed with superb calves. I've seen guys with calves like his, and they do not work out that part of their body any more than they do other parts.

Anonymous said...

just masturbate to these pictures

Anonymous said...

Calf Implants... you can be as endowed as you wish, but no one gets calf like that by not working out their ENTIRE body. He is too skinny to have those naturally.

Anonymous said...

just hott.