Thursday, November 10, 2011

Legs of the Month: Danny Saucedo




Danny Saucedo is a Swedish pop singer. I find him very cute and sexy. I have been interested in this guy for a few years. However, it's been only recently that I have become extremely passionate about him. It's mainly due to his stunning calves. It's amazing how well-developed they are! If I knew nothing about him, I would think he's a tennis or rugby player... or alternatively a gymnast! But he's a musician! Isn't it a marvellous coincidence that such a cute guy has such amazing calves? What is more, as you can see, he's fully aware of their beauty...






















See also the previous "Legs of the Month":

2009:

February: Juan Alfonso Baptista
March: Kris Kranz
April: Novak Djokovic - part I , part II
May: Manuel Traxler
June: Rob Pacicca
July: Apolo Ohno
August: Caleb Lane
September: Marcus Schenkenberg - part I, part II
October: Colin Farrell
November: Ryan Lebar
December: Reynaldo Gianecchini - part I, part II

2010:

January: Ellis McCreadie
February: David Beckham - part I, part II
March: Raphael Lacchine
April: Brandon Beemer
May: Chad White - part I, part II
June: Antonio Anuk - part I , part II
July: Gael Garcia Bernal - part I , part II
August: Rodrigo Calazans - part I , part II
September: Eli Roth
October: Justin Hartley
November: Andy Roddick - part I , part II
December: Benjamin Godfre - part I , part II

2011:

January: Jake Pavelka - part I , part II
February: Marian Dragulescu - part I , part II
March: DW Chase - part I , part II
April: David Ferrer - part I , part II
May: Maxwell Zagorski - part I , part II
August: Joseph Sayers - part I , part II
September: Jakub Zelman
October: Charlie Williams - part I , part II


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! I LOVE the calves!!! Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing calves!!

Anonymous said...

PERFECTION

Anonymous said...

The ninth pick down with him in those blue shorts is amazing... love the full legs and feet view.

Anonymous said...

Nice calves and feet in #9.

Man-uel said...

I think I just pre- came a little. Super hot calves!!!